Our outside school hours care program provides your child with a safe place to relax and wind down with their friends after an active day of learning.
If your child has homework to complete, we offer a quiet space where our qualified educators can guide them with any support they may need. They will enjoy free choice of a range of age-appropriate activities including board games, sporting games, arts and crafts, books and sometimes even cooking activities.
There is a real sense of family, with some children having started their learning journey with us as infants. Not only does outside school hours care offer convenience for you, it allows siblings to stay close and enjoy interacting with each other and everyone in the centre. Your child will also learn valuable life skills by assisting with food prep and helping little ones.
- The program is available to children aged five to twelve years.
- It is run in a separate room in the centre.
- We offer a low ratio of children to educators.
- Our centre is only a five-minute walk from the local school.
- We offer a pick-up and drop-off service to the local school.
- The program runs from 6:30 am to 8:30 am and 2:55 pm to 6:30pm on school days.